Click to read or download. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks.
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability.
Overview Katya Andresen, a veteran marketer and nonprofit professional, demystifies winning marketing campaigns by reducing them to ten essential rules and provides entertaining examples and simple steps for applying the rules ethically and effectively to good causes of all kinds. Andresen, who is also a former journalist, also reveals the best route to courting her former colleagues in the media and getting your message into their reporting. Visit her blog to learn more About the Author Katya Andresen is vice president of marketing at Network for Good, the Internet's leading charitable giving site.
She developed the Robin Hood rules in working with dozens of local, national, and international causes in the United States, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
- Shop with confidence;
- Environmental Genomics.
- Routledge handbook of sports development.
Andresen traces her passion for helping good causes to the enormous need she witnessed overseas in her previous work as a foreign correspondent. Before joining Network for Good, she was Senior Vice President of Sutton Group, a marketing and communications firm supporting non-profits, government agencies, and foundations working for the social good. Previously she was a marketing consultant overseas, promoting causes ranging from civil society in Ukraine to ecotourism in Madagascar.
She has trained hundreds of causes in effective marketing and media relations, and her marketing materials for non-profits have won national and international awards.
- Catalogue - National Library board;
- 2 editions of this work?
- Encyclopedia of Haunted Places;
- Sheeps Clothing.
- Socrates in Love: Philosophy for a Passionate Heart;
- FEATURED OFF THE SHELF;
- Change Management Excellence: Putting NLP to Work.
Katya traces her passion for good causes to the enormous social need she witnessed as a journalist prior to her work in the non-profit sector. She has a bachelor's degree in history from Haverford College. Visit her blog to learn.
- E-Motion Picture Magic: A Movie Lovers Guide to Healing and Transformation.
- Robin Hood Marketing: Stealing Corporate Savvy to Sell Just Causes - Katya Andresen - Google Books?
- Mathematical Studies In Nonlinear Wave Propagation: Nsf-cbms Regional Research Conference On Mathematical Methods In Nonlinear Wave Propagation, North ... North Ca;
- The Power of Positive Criticism!
- [PDF] Robin Hood Marketing: Stealing Corporate Savvy to Sell Just Causes Popular Online.
- Robin Hood Marketing: Stealing Corporate Savvy to Sell Just Causes.
- Refine your editions:?